Redox is the modern API for healthcare
Director of Sales Development Team
At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. As the Director of the Sales Development Team at Redox, you will play a critical role in accelerating the growth of our network. You will be on the front lines leading technical in depth product conversations demonstrating how Redox fits into our customer’s world delivering unparalleled integration technology. You will focus on our most important enterprise customer relationships pre and post sale.
This role reports to our SVP of Sales, with a dotted line reporting to our CMO.
The Director of Sales Development Team will lead the Business Development Representative function and be responsible for the development and execution of outbound sales development efforts that generate pipeline opportunities. This individual has proven hands-on experience with team management/leadership, sales development and funnel conversion rates.
The individual must have a very strong command of marketing and sales automation functions, including Salesforce. They will be accountable for leading the business development team to deliver on monthly and quarterly targets consistently and repeatedly.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities, work collaboratively in a team environment, while also contributing directly to the delivery of sales development efforts. They will be an insightful and resourceful player-coach of a small team that drives results in an agile and fast-paced company.
- Development, execution and management of sales development, coordination of list management, emails, calling, nurture and all workflows.
- Management and business analytics of a reporting dashboard of the entire funnel, including Leads, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities and Pipeline from a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of sales development efforts, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to the marketing team so we course correct and execute.
- Management of the Sales Development team, equipping them with tools for success, ensuring sales follow through, campaign cadence is trained & implemented according to industry best practice.
- Reports on SDR team activities and outcomes, actual to benchmark metrics weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Works collaboratively with sales, marketing, partners and business development to measure the quality of all programs, leads and resulting pipeline. Ensuring that SDR team generated opportunities close at (or above) industry-standard levels.
- Remaining hands-on, making decisions relative to the selection, promotion, utilization, retention and compensation of the SDR team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demand Gen professional with 3-5 years of experience in their field
- Must have 2-3 years of experience leading sales development teams
- Technology/Managed Services experience is preferred
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience building thought-leadership based, multi-channel campaigns focused on our Midmarket/Enterprise customers
- Demonstrated strength in strategic and analytical skills with successful track record of effectively managing and growing pipeline with a laser focus on metrics
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to effectively interface at all levels and across stakeholder groups, both internal and external
- Solid "people management" skills; track record of being able to develop, coach and lead others
- Thrives in a fast-paced agile technology environment, learns quickly, likes to brainstorm, acts decisively and works collaboratively with others
- Comfortable driving change -- adaptable & challenges the status quo
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Starts Day 1. National carrier. Optional Vision.
You can begin contributions with your first paycheck
Paid paternity and maternity leave
We are remote first, based across the US
Work hard. Get your job done. Take time off.
We meet up twice a year for our Team Week sessions.
We provide the basic computer equipment. Beyond that we have our yearly productivity fund to make sure you can be effective.
Redox at a glance
Redox focuses on Healthcare, Information Technology, Health Care Information Technology, Data Integration, and Electronic Health Records. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Denver, and Seattle. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Redox has raised $45.93M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.