Reddit is home to thousands of communities, endless conversation, and authentic human connection
Marketing Operations Manager
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an experienced leader to build and grow the Marketing Operations function. We need a hands-on operator, who can help us build a strong technical foundation to amplify our messages to advertisers. This role is focused on building the tools that enable us to deliver scaled communications to advertisers and requires proficiency with technical platforms, marketing tools, and managing budgets and programs. Specifically, this role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a destination to market to advertising partners, developing the tech stack to reach advertisers at scale (help center, email system, CMS, etc), enabling lead capture, optimizing lead scoring, and maximizing the impact of programs within budget.
- Identify, implement, and manage new marketing technologies to improve our marketing performance while managing our existing marketing technology stack
- Develop new attribution and tracking methodologies that measure the ROI of new and existing marketing programs (i.e. paid, organic, field events, nurturing programs, etc.)
- Lead and grow our analytics function, defining stages within customer journey, establishing KPIs, unearthing actionable insights, and building/maintaining marketing dashboards/reports that illustrate progress against goals
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Implement and optimize lead/account scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
- Work closely with the growth marketing, field marketing, and sales ops to ensure an airtight lead process from inquiry to closed revenue
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing operations role
- Strong technical skills with experience implementing or migrating a CMS platform and/or help center platforms
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), with a strong understanding of downstream integration with CRM (i.e. Salesforce), plus your favorite marketing tools -- we want you to own this stack!
- Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a passion to improve processes
- Experience building attribution models across different digital ad platforms, channels, devices, and media; experience measuring and forecasting program effectiveness including ROI, LTV/CAC and pipe:spend ratios
- Experience managing a budget and making ROI based decisions on programs to fund/sunset
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in data analysis/visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker, Periscope, Tableau) a plus
- Understanding of data mining/warehousing and business intelligence processes is a plus
Employer-paid health benefits
Unlimited vacation days
Pet care stipend
Reddit at a glance
Reddit focuses on Social Media, News, Social Bookmarking, Content, and Social News. Their company has offices in San Francisco and New York. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Reddit has raised $550.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019 at a valuation of $3B.