Product Strategy. Design. Development. Investment & Scaling
Senior RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)₹6L – ₹12L
We're trying to put together an RPA Developer team focuses on Automation Anywhere. We are passionate about Automating, solving problems and love to work with new, emerging ideas and technology.
• Be responsible to code & configure process automation components of an RPA solution.
• Understand given process nature, then prepare process design documents (PDD), also propose and write technical design document (TDD).
• Guarantee the quality of the production according to client RPA team rules.
• Support implementing enhancements and change requests as part of a structured change control process.
• Work collaboratively with operational and technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
• understand the functional requirements and partnering with business analysts to implement them.
• Mentoring the team and providing solutions for bug fixes and enhancements in AA and Automation process.
• Senior resource with 5+ years of experience with strong skills on Automation Anywhere.
• Experience in Python/Scripting Language and Web Technologies.
• Strong skills with Automation Anywhere Integration/ Interface with Microsoft Excel/ Microsoft Word/ Microsoft Outlook/ Adobe PDF/ Websites.
• Hands-on experience in the field of Bot development, Automation Anywhere Architecture and supported critical bots.
• Very comfortable with SQL, NoSQL Databases like Couchbase, Mongo dB, Elastic, Oracle and Redis.
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
• Complete thorough testing of automation in training/production environments.
• (Nice to have) Experience in Windows / Linux scripting languages.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Awareness of various software development procedures.
• Willingness to learn new skills and work on new topics.
RedBlackTree at a glance
RedBlackTree focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Product Development Services, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Sydney and Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.