Product Strategy. Design. Development. Investment & Scaling
Mendix Developer₹3L – ₹7L
This requirement is for Mendix Developer on the Customer Experience Applications Development Team. This role requires the ability to develop new web and mobile software applications using the Mendix low-code development platform.
Qualification & Skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience building software solutions on Mendix platform
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent area of study
• Candidates should have a demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in building web or mobile applications using Mendix.
• Understanding of Domain-Model and Data-Model concepts
• Hands-on with any or all of Dojo, Java, PhoneGap, ReactJS, React Native
• Experience with XML, JSON, object modeling, Business Process Modeling, WYSIWYG editing, AJAX, API design, Source Control (SVN preferred)
• Knowledge of concepts such as role based security, internationalization, workflows, xpath, data modeling, and inheritance are key to this role.
• Experience with building secure web applications with role based security, multi-language support, and responsive design
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work in Agile projects to build software in Mendix.
• Work with Project Stakeholders to implement application requirements.
• Provide estimations for projects that could be implemented on Mendix
• Work within a Team environment to build Application on the Mendix platform
• Map user requirements into software specifications for implementation within the Mendix platform.
• Configure applications for deployment in Dev., Test, and Production environments
• Design Mendix API’s to perform data transfer with internal and external applications on the Mendix platform
• Configure application security using role-based security and certificate based client authentication.
• Provide technical support for applications built within the Mendix platform.
• Work with Application Test Suite tools within Mendix to build automated test scripts for applications.
RedBlackTree at a glance
RedBlackTree focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Product Development Services, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Sydney and Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.