Nasscom Emerging 50 company: Digital tech company in recycling & waste management Industry
Full Stack Developer₹70,000 – ₹1.5L
Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Supports team members and ensures established goals and deadlines are met. Keeps management informed of the status and significant problems.
· Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS.
· Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments; excelling at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses
· Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
· Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices.
· Integrate third party products with existing infrastructure.
· Work with internal customers to gather business processes and project requirements.
· Work well in self-managed and team-based Agile projects and provide technical guidance and leadership to other team members.
· Research, design, and develop computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
· Analyze software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
Required and Desired Skills:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
· Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies, including experience interfacing with MySQL, MongoDB databases, and integrating third-party products with existing infrastructure.
. Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns.
· Experience in the latest front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, etc.) and frameworks (Angular/Ionic) is an added advantage.
· AWS or other Cloud-based development
· Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse personality types.
recykal at a glance
recykal focuses on Sustainability, Waste Management, and Recycling. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Gurugram. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, recykal has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.