The subscription management platform delivering unrivaled results to smart brands worldwide
Recurly’s Account Manager is part of the post-Sales Customer Team and is responsible for commercial activities for existing Recurly customers. This role is key for ensuring our customers have the best combination of Recurly capabilities at the best price. This role partners closely with Customer Success Managers and Customer Operations to perform cross-selling, upselling, modifying contracts, and renewing annual contracts.
The ideal candidate has a strong background managing a book of business across a range of customer sizes and industries. A successful individual is very familiar with the renewal and contract process, and is able to successfully negotiate pricing and sell add-on features. Also key to success is the ability to understand customer pain points and articulate product and pricing solutions to address these.
- Manage and own selling, pricing and contractual process for customers of various sizes and industries.
- Achieve quarterly renewal rate targets for assigned accounts
- Maintain accurate forecast activities for assigned accounts
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of Recurly products and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Identify and pursue upgrade and expansion opportunities within our customer base
- 2+ years in an account management, quota-carrying role
- Experience managing accounts across diverse geography, size and industries
- Effective time-management, impeccable organizational skills and flexibility to adapt to change
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience working with and selling complex pricing models
- Ability to engage interpersonally with all levels of an organization
- Able to thrive in a matrixed organizational structure
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
Full health insurance coverage
401(k) retirement plan
Flex time off
Company outings and events
Team volunteer opportunities
Recurly at a glance
Recurly focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Information Technology, and B2B. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boulder, and New Orleans. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Recurly has raised $39.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.