RecoSense offers SaaS-based data intelligence platform for User & Content Intelligence
Project Manager₹10,000 – ₹20,000
• Manages team resources and client communications.
• Point of Contact for clients regarding technical execution.
• Participate at initial stage with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to team.
• Provide key inputs to the team for development, and ensure right development methodology is followed.
• Manage the project and resources required to deliver, including (but not limited to) managing the timeline, resource allocation, and client expectations.
• Work autonomously to tackle complex technical issues and ongoing enhancements.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Accountable for project quality plans and identify project risks and challenges that could impact the success of the project and recommend solutions accordingly.
• Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams and Organize sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and review meetings.
• Understand & implement project management practices.
Required Candidate profile
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle processes, release milestone planning.
• SaaS product planning knowledge or production grade web application knowledge is a big plus
• Well verse in team management and client communications
• Data driven and deep knowledge of analytics, resource and customer management.
• Familiar with Agile methodology, Artificial Intelligence is a big plus factor.
• Preferred knowledge in JIRA
• Must have good project management skills and experience in handling clients & escalation management.
• Experience in leading a development team (Team Size could be of 5-10 resources).
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
• Experience in working with start up environment is plus.
RecoSense InfoSolutions at a glance
RecoSense InfoSolutions focuses on Digital Media, Analytics, Digital Entertainment, and Consumer. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, RecoSense InfoSolutions has raised $200K of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016 at a valuation of $1M.