Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Content Marketing Manager
Content is at the core of our marketing strategy and plays a foundational role in everything we do. We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager with strong writing and editing skills to produce consistent, high-quality output that supports a variety of projects, including web copy, e-books, demand generation copy, blog content, video scripts, and thought-leadership content. This is a great opportunity to make an immediate impact while working with mentors and leaders on the team to develop a more strategic approach to content.
What you'll do as a Content Marketing Manager:
- Write digital marketing copy including website content, blogs, and display ads
- Edit drafts for spelling and grammar, as well as consistency of brand voice, tone, and style
- Partner with demand generation teams to position and promote content for brand awareness, demand generation, sales acceleration, and client retention
- Manage contractors and internal writing projects
- Leverage metrics and testing to optimize content performance
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated expertise in writing and editing with an analytical, results-oriented approach
- Proficiency with explaining technical topics in a way that makes the subject matter relatable and easy to understand
- Project management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize for maximum results
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- BA/BS in English, communications, journalism, or similar — or equivalent work experience
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn about cyber security
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and WordPress preferred but not required
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.