Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Channel Manager, Central
Recorded Future is seeking a Channel Account Manager to take ownership of building a World Class Security Channel in Central North America. This is a unique opportunity to build something special and enable partners to enter into new revenue streams complementary to existing business. We offer partners a valuable new revenue stream that can tie into additional Professional Services and Managed Services. The right candidate will find this an opportunity to strengthen their existing business partner relationships and build new ones with a truly value add solution that will aid in partners “getting sticky” in new and existing customer accounts.
Responsibilities as a Channel Account Manager:
- Identify, recruit and develop new partners while improving productivity from existing partners
- Creatively engage partners to position Recorded Future with their customer base
- Maintain a regional partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationships, vertical focus, etc) to accounts and target opportunities
- Proactively engage partners with Recorded Future Account Based Marketing program where both parties are experiencing a blend of new customer acquisition and existing customer adoption of our solutions
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers
- Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues will be achieved
- High-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue
- Deep knowledge of VAR channels with extensive relationships
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.