Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Account Executive, Civilian
The Role: Recorded Future is looking for a high energy, self-motivated, and driven Civilian Account Executive. You will be responsible for driving net new business opportunities within the Civilian sector, while also growing and maintaining strong client relationships. To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the ability to be knowledgeable about both Recorded Future offerings and the civilian and security market at large. It will be your responsibility to bridge external requirements with internal resources to create a successful and meaning relationship for you and your clients.
What you’ll do as the Civilian Account Executive:
- Target and educate new prospective customers to promote Recorded Future’s mission and services
- Efficiently manage and mature opportunities through qualification and technical evaluation with an extended team (Sales Engineering and Intelligence Services)
- Skillfully develop, manage, and expand Civilian accounts in the U.S. Federal Government
- Vigorously drive pipeline creation and opportunity identification directly with prospects, as well as work seamlessly with Channel, ISV and Inside Sales Partners
- Thoughtfully drive marketing outreach and engagement for relevant audience in your territory
- Accurately and consistently forecast and drive business to a close
What you’ll bing:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Proven track record in a similar role in Cyber Security and/or SaaS sales
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives across agencies
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise or equivalent level
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.