Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Senior Partner Marketing Manager
What you’ll do as a Senior Partner Marketing Manager:
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with leaders across Recorded Future’s global sales, marketing, and technology teams
- Develop joint solutions with partners; identify and qualify new opportunities to resell, refer, and embed Recorded Future’s products with their solutions
- Drive business planning and goal setting for sales & marketing activities to achieve revenue goals and grow partner base profitability
- Manage the Connect Program, which incentivizes and rewards complementary technology solution companies who partner with Recorded Future
- Work closely with internal teams and sales leadership; raise awareness to sales opportunities
- Design and implement learning programs for partners and Recorded Future reps to understand each other’s offerings, and our joint value
- Measure and manage partners’ success to maximize Win-Win results and strategic partner investments
- Collaborate with the Recorded Future Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of partner engagements and drive revenue
What you’ll bring to the Senior Partner Marketing Manager role:
- 5+ years experience building partnerships and managing partner relationships (channel marketing or Saas environment preferred)
- Knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models, and technology-driven digital transformation strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities; exceptional presentation skills
- Strategic and critical thinking; excellent judgment in measuring and managing the business
- Experience in a leading role (preferred but not required)
- Up to 30% travel required (under normal circumstances)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.