Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Business Development Representative - DACH
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll act as part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance their career and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers. Business Development Representatives are directly involved in powering our sales to the next level! The Business Development role for someone who is hungry, willing to learn and grow within a market leading organisation. If you have the work ethic and commitment to be a successful Futurist, we will give you the tools and training to become one.
What you'll do:
- Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationship
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying opportunities at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Salesforce.com
- Work collaboratively with Account Executive team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
What you'll bring:
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored is essential
- Desire to pursue a career in Cyber Security
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and ability to work within a team environment
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn
- Fluency in English and German for both written and oral communication
- Experience working within a sales environment, preferably SaaS
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.