Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Commercial Account Executive, KY/TN
The Role: As a Commercial Account Executive you will develop an assigned U.S. territory, drive engagement, and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
What you'll do as a Commercial Account Executive:
- Develop and manage a U.S. territory
- Identify, manage, and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, develop our commercial business in your territory and ensure accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
What you should bring to the Commercial Account Executive role:
- 2+ years of closing/quota carrying experience in the software industry, preferably within security
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Ability to travel extensively
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.