Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Intelligence Consultant, Japan
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the largest organizations on the planet. The Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our clients.
What you’ll do
As an Intelligence Consultant, your days will be spent working to help clients to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Foster a security and detailed dialogue with customers
- Handle client inquiries
- Onboard and configure Recorded Future according to customer intelligence requirements
- Conduct quarterly deployment reviews
- Act as the “voice of the customer” for our Product team
- Perform under tight deadlines
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as intelligence, or related analyst
- Fluency in Japanese and English required
- Experience working in a consultative role directly with clients or key internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical concerns
- Demonstrated skills speaking technically with practitioners and strategically with senior executives
- Information security experience strongly preferred
- Comfort with new technology a must; networking and coding/command line experience a plus
- Inquisitive, high energy, and collaborative
- BA/BS required and advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel a minimum of 10% required
- Must be passionate about technology as well as building a world class security business.
- Security related pre/post sales engineer looking step up your game
- Security professional; former CTI, SOC, or incident response analyst with a flare for threat intel
- Former military/government, with information security or intelligence experience
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.