Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Client Onboarding Manager
The Client Onboarding Manager **** joins our Client Onboarding Team in the EMEA region, managing clients in both EMEA and APJ regions. The Client Onboarding Manager owns delivering a quick time to value solution via prescriptive onboarding to clients on Threat Intelligence and/or Security teams. The Client Onboarding Manager will also own the client engagement outcomes during the onboarding phase, working in tight partnership with the client and post-sales team on the following:
- Defining onboarding plan and an outcomes-based onboarding plan, and shaping the strategic account plan for the year.
- Delivering on objectives, which set the foundation for client's success and long-time partnership with Recorded Future.
- Working cross-functionally within Recorded Future to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions.
- Speaking prescriptively about best-practice onboarding and intelligence use cases specific to client’s industry.
- Ensuring comprehensive knowledge transfer and effective handoff between presales, and from onboarding to the expansion team.
What You'll Do
- Drive trust with clients via expert consultation on Recorded Future’s onboarding best practices, their path to outcomes, recommendations, etc.
- Obsessively focused on outcomes-based planning
- Create an onboarding plan specific to the client that achieves their stated objectives within the desired time frame.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Set Up & Solutioning
- Set up the client environment across following product sets: Recorded Future Portal, Recorded Future API for integrations, and others.
- Recommend best practice use cases of Recorded Future based on client’’s business needs, success criteria, data, and your overall knowledge/expertise in information security and threat intelligence.
- Understand and drive client’’s cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future and integrations.
- Based in the EMEA region, and ability to remotely manage clients in Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific regions.
- Flexibility with working hours for live client calls.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of work experience in following areas: Presales/Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects with clear outcomes and tight deadlines.
- Experience in Information Security SaaS
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge/ experience working with SalesForce and other CRM tools a plus
- PMP Certification, and/or cyber security certifications a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.