Technology to monitor and report cyber security threats in real time
Account Executive, Defence
The Role: As the Account Executive, Defence, you will develop the UK territory with a focus on Defence and Government organisations. You will be responsible for driving engagement and building relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
What the Account Executive, Defence will do:
- Develop and manage named accounts in the Defence and Government sectors of the UK
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, shape our enterprise business in your territory ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Identify and target new channel partners to enhance the regional indirect business
What the Account Executive, Defence will bring:
- 5+ years experience in software and/or SaaS sales, preferably within the Security Intelligence or CyberSecurity market
- Strong experience and relationships with differing departments within Defence and Government organisations across the UK
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall sales goals
- Experience working closely with Major Public Sector Channel partners
Recorded Future at a glance
Recorded Future focuses on SaaS, Analytics, Machine Learning, Real Time, and Enterprise Security. Their company has offices in Somerville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Recorded Future has raised $58.578M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.