The voice-powered financial tracker for the modern-day professional
Full Stack Developer$50k – $60k • 0.25% – 0.5%
Reconcile is a voice-powered financial tracker designed for the modern day consumer.
In 2020, the modern consumer uses multiple digital cards to finance several lifestyles - personal, family, work, and side-hustles. Naturally, bookkeeping becomes difficult in this world as hundreds of charges cross our statements every month. Most importantly, no one has ever been excited to spend hours in front of a screen tracking every dollar.
We're building Reconcile to make managing our expenses as frictionless as making them. Whether it's tagging our side-hustle expenses apart from our personal, tracking when key bills post, or monitoring for fraud, we're focused on building the fastest money management experience.
Our vision is to give back a billion hours of our time. We should optimize every hour to spend on our passions and doing things we love, not reconciling our statements.
Working at Reconcile
The Reconcile team is powered by a scrappy group of financial experts, AI engineers and customer analytics modelers. Each of us are fully engaged with this problem area and spend many late nights frustrated at the current reality for consumers. We're extremely passionate about building magic that lets consumers be the superheros they want to become. The team works remotely and is spread between NYC and India.
What you’ll be doing
- Working alongside the CEO and CTO to co-lead the launch and initial go-to-market strategy
- Manage both frontend and backend to deliver projects from start to finish
- Convert designs from Figma and convert them to components and views on iOS
- Manage multiple environments (development and production)
- Follow agile software development processes
- Work closely alongside the design and product teams to interject technical feasibility into feature planning
- Gain mentorship from experienced software developers, data scientists, and fintech professionals.
What we look for
- Knowledge of Swift, Foundation, Cocoa Touch & SwiftUI for iOS App Store deployments
- Experience with Firebase in integrating Firestore, Storage, App Distribution, Cloud Functions & Triggers
- Must have knowledge of SQL, views, stored procedures and designing of tables (Bonus points for PostgreSQL)
- Must have knowledge of Hasura and GraphQL to implement resolvers and custom data types
- Must have knowledge of NLP and implementing conversational interfaces at scale (Bonus points for DialogFlow)
- Must have knowledge of Siri and be capable to interface it with other API’s and build conversational interfaces for them