Transaction life-cycle management layer for the Internet
Finance Manager₹7L – ₹12L
Recko Inc. is looking for a Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of the finance team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated, determined individual that is interested in taking up the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures..
About the Role:
As a finance manager at Recko, you will:
Accounts Payable & General Ledger:
- Handle end to end Accounting workstreams like General ledger accounting, purchase to pay, revenue accounting and tracking of receivables.
- Handle AP & payment process including vendor payable reconciliation, posting journals in month-end, accounting inward remittance and exchange fluctuation, Month-end activities, prepaid & provision entries.
- Prepare weekly payment files, bank upload files, ageing, etc.
- Prepare MIS reports for top Management on financial performance and month-end activity ensuring accuracy of financial statements.
- Ensure timely settlement of vendor payments (domestic & overseas invoices), and employee reimbursements.
- Review bank reconciliation and update of regular payments and receipts entries.
Taxation & Compliance
- Ensure timely compliance with respect to taxes payments & regulatory compliances TDS, PF, ESIC, PT, GST, GST reconciliation with GSTR-2A, quarterly TDS returns, Audit schedule, issuance of Form 16A, Quarterly TDS filings (92B salaries & Non-salary) etc.
- Ensure timely and correct filing of Income tax and GST returns as per law
- Handling assessments of Income tax, GST, transfer pricing or other Direct/Indirect tax departments
Treasury (Cash & Bank)
- Prepare rolling weekly Cash forecast by estimating cash requirements for business operation.
- Coordinate with Bank for opening and closing of accounts based on Board Resolutions.
- Add and delete signatories to the bank account based on Board Resolutions on operating mandate.
- Prepare audit schedules and Coordinating with Statutory Audit (Financials Audit & Tax Audit) team to ensure completion of audits on time.
- Liaise with the Group, Internal and Statutory auditors to provide them with timely and accurate information requested.
What are we looking for:
- Individual with 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting and Taxation and working experience of secretarial matters.
- Should be able to interact with cross-functional teams and drive things.
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
Recko at a glance
Recko focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Recko has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.