Transaction life-cycle management layer for the Internet
Product Manager₹15L – ₹20L • 0.1% – 0.3%
Recko Inc. is looking for product managers to join our team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to guarantee the safety of valuable information as well as our internet and intranet infrastructure.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in product management for enterprises with at least 1 year in SaaS organisations
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior leadership internally and externally to gather insights
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a product manager at Recko, you will:
- Be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You’ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- Work closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. You should be able to quickly build rapport with them. Persuasiveness is more valued here than authority.
- Own product charters and take responsibility for every delivery. Your product charter will change as we evolve.
- Understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- Testing every feature that goes out meticulously and prudently. We ship high quality software. No bugs.
- Be the internal evangelist of the product who will go to everyone and help them understand why we should build a feature.
Meet your team
Recko at a glance
Recko focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Recko has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.