Transaction life-cycle management layer for the Internet
Data Engineer₹20L – ₹40L • 0.1% – 0.5%
Recko Inc. is looking for data engineers to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to connect all the pieces of the data ecosystem.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of development experience in at least one of MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MSSQL and with Big Data frameworks / platforms / data stores like Apache Drill, Arrow, Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, MapR etc
- Strong experience setting up data warehouses, data modeling, data wrangling and dataflow architecture on the cloud
- Strong experience in 3+ experience with public cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and languages like Java/ Python etc
- 2+ years of development experience in Amazon Redshift, Google Bigquery or Azure data warehouse platforms preferred
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R, SAS etc
- Familiarity with any data visualization software
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a data engineer at Recko, you will:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Recko at a glance
Recko focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Recko has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.