Transaction life-cycle management layer for the Internet
Product Designer₹12L – ₹24L • 0.1% – 0.5%
Recko Inc. is looking for brilliant designers to join our fast-growing product design team. We are looking for clear thinkers who are not afraid of challenging design norms & industry benchmarks.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
- At least 2 years of product design experience
- A solid understanding of user-centred design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision and Principle.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to all the stakeholders involved.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams for ideation & execution of product & features
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a Product Designer at Recko, you will:
- Conduct user experience research, analyze user feedback, and iterate to enhance the user experience.
- Make use of user behaviour and analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Collaborate with various Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver a great user experience.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Stay up to date with our user requirements through user research, and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Ideate and brainstorm with other teams on products, features and enhancements to take the product to the next level
Recko at a glance
Recko focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Recko has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.