Technology as a Service
Sales Executive$35k – $40k
23123 State Road 7, #200C, Boca Raton, FL 33428
Reaxium is a TaaS (technology as a service) company. “Tech-as-a-Service is a comprehensive and flexible solution that bundles hardware, software and services into a single subscription price. Best of all, customers can scale up or down throughout the course of their subscription term - allowing them to adjust to changing business conditions”
For organizations and communities looking to optimize their service and take instant action, Reaxium provides ongoing-secure visibility of your daily activities through identity management, authentication, operational insights, and real-time data. -- specifically through our vertical markets of K-12 Education, Secure Transportation, and Citation Management.
The ideal candidate will be high energy, high integrity, and have a passion for sales. Your main duties will focus on sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Our ideal candidate has been in sales for quite some time, is a fast learner, is self-motivated, has a strong work ethic, and is very organized. This role may be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential. As a Sales Executive, you will be right in the middle of all the action speaking directly with customers about their needs while generating excitement about our products/services in an effort to secure appointments. Interactions may be face-to-face or over the phone. You will actively initiate sales efforts, provide exceptional customer service, and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
Title: Sales Executive
Reporting to: CEO
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and implement a strategic business sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Prospecting activities such as setting appointments with prospects, this will include cold calling, networking events, and handling inbound marketing leads.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Engage in regular calls with multiple clients to address upcoming implementation plans
- Present realistic forecasts, sales and revenue to the management team
- Regular meetings with marketing team to discuss new features, products, pricing and updates
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, attention to details, and excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in CRM updating
- Bilingual/Spanish language experience a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years experience in sales and/or customer service
- Experience in selling within Public Sector a plus
- Experience in technology or cloud services a plus
ReaXium Inc is an equal opportunity employer
Compensation Range: 35k base + commission
ReaXium at a glance
ReaXium focuses on Application Platforms, RFID, Biometrics, Identity Management, and Technology. Their company has offices in Florida and Boca Raton. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.reaxium.com