Collaboration without constraints
Senior GTM Recruiter
The Recruiting team at Miro strives to attract, engage and hire best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. As a Go-to-Market Recruiter on our global team, every hire you bring on board will help us build up our best teams yet! In this role, you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on talent strategy, you will serve as a candidate advocate while ensuring a top-notch experience, and lastly, you will drive an effective interview process that evaluates against Miro’s high bar for performance, potential and the values that drive our culture.
A bit about our team, we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually uplevel the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Perm (Russia) and now Austin! which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and close incredible talent for a range of roles within Customer Success and Marketing
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
What you'll need
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
What’s in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team
- You will become a subject matter expert and go-to recruiter to key executive stakeholders
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Be an original member of our brand new ATX office
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Miro at a glance
Miro focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Collaboration, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Perm. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Miro has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.