Internet Best Friends
Sr. iOS Developer$135k – $190k • 0.4% – 1.0%
We are seeking an iOS lead responsible for the development of the Reach app on Apple mobile devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Reach is a fast-paced startup accelerating quickly and with great long-term societal and financial potential.This role is ideal for someone looking for a high degree of responsibility and autonomy in crafting and executing the roadmap for our mobile products during this initial phase. You will have an opportunity to directly influence the daily friend-finding experience of the 50k users who use Reach to broaden their social experience. While initially an individual contributor role, our fast growth environment could quickly lead to management opportunities. Our office is located steps from the Powell BART station in downtown San Francisco. No remote applicants please.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- 3+ years delivering enterprise-grade software products.
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excitement to change how modern social connections are created.
Reach at a glance
Reach focuses on Social Media Platforms, Advertising Platforms, and Social Network. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Reach has raised $5.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.