Saving consumers tens of thousands of dollars when financing their home
Product Manager$110k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.15%
Own Up is a fast-growing, Boston-based mortgage tech startup that is helping people save money when buying or refinancing a home. We work in our customers' best interest, making sure that they get the best possible deal on their mortgage. We're looking to grow our product organization and want to hire someone who is excited about helping us shape our team, processes, and culture.
Someone who gets motivated by helping people make big and anxiety ridden decisions. Mortgages are a high stakes decision for homebuyers and your job is to figure out the optimal ways we can bring them greater clarity and comfort. To prioritize efforts to do this, you are someone who can think strategically, but also sweats the details and know where and when to dig in. You are a good listener who can take inputs from across our organization and be a champion of ideas that aligns those stakeholders around our path forward.
What you’ll do:
- You will own an autonomous area of our product.
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- You’ll become a domain expert on mortgages and be skilled at building products that simplify this fairly complex space for our customers.
- You will interface with leaders across the company to assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure that our work focuses on those things with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new feature requests and continuously monitor them.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break high-level projects down into specification documents with supporting user stories and acceptance criteria supporting various initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering to continuously represent the voice of your stakeholders during the design and development process.
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders as needed.
- Big upside. We have an experienced founding team, we are well funded with an impressive syndicate of investors, we have a deep bench of well-connected advisors, our customers love our service, and we operate in a massive market. This is a chance to make your mark at an early stage company that is growing rapidly.
- We are dedicated to career development and mentorship. You’ll be joining a small but experienced PM team. Your manager dedicate time to understanding your aspirations and evolving your skills accordingly.
- Health benefits include medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation - minimum of two weeks
- An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees.
Medical, dental and vision coverage
We have an experienced founding team, we are well funded with an impressive syndicate of investors, we have a deep bench of well-connected advisors, our customers love our service, and we operate in a massive market. This is a chance to make your mark at an early stage company that is growing rapidly.
Unlimited vacation, minimum of two weeks
An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees