Saving consumers tens of thousands of dollars when financing their home
Web Designer$60k – $90k • 0.05% – 0.1%
A fast-growing, fintech startup that exists to make sure every American gets a fair deal on their mortgage.
We're looking to grow our product organization and want to hire someone who is excited about helping us shape our team, processes, and culture.
Someone who is motivated by helping people make important, anxiety-ridden decisions. You are someone who is passionate about clearly communicating and simplifying complex information through the power of thoughtful, empathetic design. You will work closely with our product and development team to help provide customers with a clear, simple experience within a space that’s historically confusing and difficult to navigate.
What you’ll do:
- Lead UX/UI design for our marketing pod.
- Deeply understand the motivations of customers who are just meeting our company/brand and advocate for their needs.
- Create conceptual wireframes, prototypes, and final designs for customer facing experiences mainly on our marketing pages and marketing assets.
- Focus on creating an engaging and intuitive user experience and rigorously testing your work.
- Communicate concepts and design rationale to project stakeholders.
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary team that can include developers, marketers, and other stakeholders, to ship new experiences on business objectives, usability studies, and research metrics.
- Help evolve our young brand and make that reflected in our design.
- Help to maintain and evolve our design system.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 1 to 4 years of experience in product or visual design.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You can take candid feedback well, and are looking to grow your skillsets.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized in your process.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- You view problems holistically while having a pragmatic and iterative approach to getting to the right solution.
- You’re proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma.
- Big upside. We have an experienced founding team, we are well funded with an impressive syndicate of investors, we have a deep bench of well-connected advisors, our customers love our service, and we operate in a massive market. This is a chance to make your mark at an early stage company that is growing rapidly.
- We are dedicated to career development and mentorship. You’ll be joining a design team of 2 other experienced product designers who will dedicate time to understanding your aspirations and evolving your skills accordingly.
- Health benefits include medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation - minimum of two weeks
- An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees.
Medical, dental and vision coverage
We have an experienced founding team, we are well funded with an impressive syndicate of investors, we have a deep bench of well-connected advisors, our customers love our service, and we operate in a massive market. This is a chance to make your mark at an early stage company that is growing rapidly.
Unlimited vacation, minimum of two weeks
An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees