Saving consumers tens of thousands of dollars when financing their home
Home Advisor$60k – $85k • 0.01% – 0.03%
A fast-growing, fintech startup that is the best way to shop, understand, and secure your mortgage.
We're looking to grow our customer success team and want to hire someone who is excited about empowering consumers and helping them to achieve better financial outcomes.
- Intellectually curious, have a great attitude, and have 1-2 yrs. of experience. Prior experience working for a mortgage lender is a plus
- Motivated to educate consumers on the largest financial transaction of their life
- Goal driven, organized, and extremely detail oriented
- A self-starter and not afraid to take on new challenges
- Persistent and will ensure all work is complete and accurate
- Excited to be part of a rapidly growing team
- Bilingual or multilingual preferred
- Serve as mortgage industry expert to ensure Own Up provides the best possible financial outcomes for our clients
- Work with customers to deliver comprehensive financing solutions and build trustworthy relationships
- Do what is in the best interest of the client, even if it does not financially benefit Own Up
- Maintain the highest standard of customers satisfaction as measured by client reviews
- Manage your own pipeline of customers, leads and referral partners
- Effectively communicate with our lender network to ensure customers close loans on-time and in a seamless manner
- Continually train, learn, and evolve as a professional
- Big upside. We’re inspired every day to bring fairness and integrity to the most important transaction in our customer’s lives, and play an important part in helping them achieve better financial outcomes. This is a chance to make your mark at a purpose-driven, early-stage company growing rapidly in a $2 trillion dollar residential mortgage market.
- Bonus/commission eligibility based on performance
- Health benefits include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off, including parental leave and unlimited vacation (minimum of two weeks)
- An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees
We value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. OwnUp is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. We are a drug-free workplace.
Ready to apply?
Medical, dental and vision coverage
We have an experienced founding team, we are well funded with an impressive syndicate of investors, we have a deep bench of well-connected advisors, our customers love our service, and we operate in a massive market. This is a chance to make your mark at an early stage company that is growing rapidly.
Unlimited vacation, minimum of two weeks
An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees