We are the next everything store of Latin America
About UsRappi is a mega high growth consumer tech startup looking to be the everything store of Latin America. It is a marketplace that connects users who want to purchase prepared foods, groceries, clothes, and virtually anything with independent contractors who can fulfill those needs. Founded in 2015, the company has already amassed more than US$1 billion in funding, including some high-profile investors such as Y-Combinator, legendary VC fund Andreessen Horowitz and Softbank, having earned the mark of the biggest venture investment in the history of Latin America. Rappi currently operates in Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Uruguay.About Our TeamThe Operations horizontal is responsible for maintaining consistency and ensuring that every aspect of our consumer journey, from the moment they browse the app in search for a product to the moment they receive their order, occurs smoothly. In order to accomplish that task efficiently, we need to work smart. Our Analytics & Solutions team is an elite team inside Global Operations whose purpose is to enable data-driven decisions by generating insights, delivering analytical capabilities and automating core processes to pave the way to the Ops organization of the future.
What are you going to do:
Your Responsibilities- Support high-impact initiatives to solve the most critical issues of the Ops organization with data, insights and automations.
- Be the Analytics go-to person for business stakeholders who need data-driven decisionsSupport the development of analytical projects, actively participating in the problem-solving and implementation steps.
- Write ETL tasks, do ad hoc analyses, build dashboards, create data products, assemble statistical models… Basically, do whatever it takes to get the insights where they need to be.
Expected Qualifications- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Deep desire to work in a startup environment, helping the company grow.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear and structured way.
- Proficiency in data-related programming languages, especially Python/ R and SQL.
- Fluency in English
Plus- Previous experience with Analytics/ Data Science in a professional or academic environment.
- Top-tier analytical capabilities, demonstrated through previous experience in a professional or academic environment.
- Fluency in Spanish (for Brazilian candidates) / Portuguese (for Spanish-speaking candidates)
Rappi at a glance
Rappi focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Restaurants, Retail Technology, and Groceries. Their company has offices in Mexico, Colombia, São Paulo, Bogota, and Miguel Hidalgo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Rappi has raised $1.392B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.