We are the next everything store of Latin America
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and proactive Revenue Specialist! You’ll need to be a quick thinker, have an strategic and creative mind and the necessary leadership skills to build a strong team. We deliver everything you need with joy, from groceries and top restaurant meals to cash at your doorstep in just minutes. At Rappi, ours days are never the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
What you’ll do?
- Perform strategic alliances negotiations with different manufacturers from the Brand sector to generate revenue for the company.
- Generate new leads for the growth of the Brands category.
- Design, implement and monitor the activities aligned with the manufacturers through brand activation channels.
- Responsible for the billing and growth of the accounts in charge.
- Guarantee the construction of the 360 ° communication plans of the different manufacturers aligned with Rappi's growth strategy (ATL, BTL, Digital and Rappi Pay etc.)
- Present the results of the activities carried out with the manufacturers.
- Design and execution of disruptive innovation actions that leverage growth and brand positioning.
What are we looking for?
- Professionals of Marketing or Administration with with at least 2 years of experience in companies of massive consumption or retail.
- It is a plus to have worked in the brands sector.
- He/she will be responsible for the negotiation, administration, and growth of accounts of the brands sector in México, in alignment with the growth strategy of Rappi and the strategic plans of the different clients.
Rappi at a glance
Rappi focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Restaurants, Retail Technology, and Groceries. Their company has offices in Mexico, Colombia, São Paulo, Bogota, and Miguel Hidalgo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Rappi has raised $1.392B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.