We are the next everything store of Latin America
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!!!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative BI/Data Analyst for the biggest on-demand platform in Latam., who will bring the best ideas to the table, and will roll up the sleeves to execute them.
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit of a game-changing experience for our users and partners.
You’ll be part of our Restaurants Vertical, where you’ll be in charge of helping the Global Team to build the right processes and lead
What will you do?
- Convert business issues into analytical terms and structure the necessary analyzes.
- Be the source of information and data driven insight, to guide our strategy.
- Generate dashboards and visual tools for the team.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Build models to automate our processes.
- AB testing QA and results analysis.
What are we searching for?
- Knowledge of database, statistics, and data processing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with ETL development.
- Business orientated approach.
- Thrive in a fast-paced culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, computer science
- 1-2 years of professional/academic related experience.
- Excellent Excel or Sheets skills.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Skill in Python/R.
- Power BI is a Bis Plus.
Rappi at a glance
Rappi focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Restaurants, Retail Technology, and Groceries. Their company has offices in Mexico, Colombia, São Paulo, Bogota, and Miguel Hidalgo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Rappi has raised $1.392B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.