Senior HR Generalist
Rakuten is Japan’s leading Internet services company, largest e-commerce company in Japan, and third largest e-commerce marketplace worldwide with a combined membership of almost 1.3 billion. Rakuten has 70+ businesses and services spread across 30 countries and regions worldwide. Rakuten is an Eco-system of online services, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports.
At Rakuten Viki, a premier global entertainment streaming site, we are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to join our Human Resources organization. Based in Singapore, the HR Generalist will report to the Director, Human Resources.
- Partners with Corporate COEs to provide expertise for the full spectrum of HR function including rewards, organisational design, talent acquisition, HR communication, employee engagement and employee relations etc. to help drive organizational initiatives.
- Partners with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment in managing full end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Gathers trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to show the health of the client group. as it relates to retention, promotion, quality of hires, diversity, etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manage all aspects of HR communication.
Here’s what you need to have:
- A bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent with over 5-7 years of Human Resources experience
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational design, talent acquisition, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting processes.
- Ability to leverage communication ad interpersonal skills to successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Solid project management experience, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High-level attention to detail with ability to manage workload with shifting priorities.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.