Principal Product Manager / Group Product Manager, Rakuten Extension
Millions of shoppers use Rakuten and increasingly more of them do so using Rakuten Extension. As a Principal Product Manager for Rakuten Extension you will lead the strategy, roadmap and product development for creating experiences for new and existing members. You will lead a group of product managers and will work among star engineers, designers, data scientists, and marketers in a fast-growing environment
- Own the strategy and roadmap for the Rakuten Extension that drives very significant revenue for Rakuten Rewards program.
- Identify the biggest problems to solve & lead the entire product line life-cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Manage a group of product managers and report directly to the VP Product, Lifecycle.
- 6+ years of experience in product management ideally in eCommerce.
- Experience developing hypotheses, gathering feedback and A/B testing them when appropriate.
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research.
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users.
- Excellent and articulate communicator with customers, internal teams, press, and industry organizations. ****
- Engineering or design background is a strong asset
- Deep understanding of the e-Commerce and m-Commerce ecosystems
- Experience growing and leading Product Management team.
Join Rakuten Rewards (formerly known as Ebates) and enjoy a fast-paced, friendly environment where creativity and teamwork are valued and results are recognized. We’re headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and have 12 offices worldwide. Our group of companies includes ShopStyle and Cartera Commerce.
As part of the Rakuten Rewards team, you’ll experience the best of both worlds: a large, profitable, multinational company with the rapid growth and agility of a startup.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.