Publisher Partnerships Manager - Must be Fluent in Italian
Publisher Partnerships Manager - Must be Fluent in Italian
The Europe Publisher group exists to discover, recruit, onboard and develop, performance partnership opportunities, to match demand side needs, with the goal of increasing overall performance for our key clients. Our objectives as a group are to diversify and grow, our Global network, in order to win and retain key global/local accounts. As leaders in retail, fashion and luxury, we also have a focus on developing our reach across Geography, Vertical and by Publisher Type.
The Publisher Partnerships Manager’s role will be to build direct relationships with new publishers into the Rakuten Performance network, and introduce them to our services and technology, with the goal to develop them across RM’s network and clients. She/He will work closely with her/his team leader and Client teams, she/he will be responsible for match-making opportunities to client briefs, whilst developing a growing portfolio and coaching ‘gold’ standard partners to scale further through product adoption. As the inside sales team for key partners, the team will PR and communicate new opportunities across the organization, whilst supporting their ramp-up.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and management of publishers in key markets will include: Italy, France and Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway) Some travel required.
- Working towards set quota, establishing key targets and pipelines, to acquire key publishers across various Geo’s, Verticals and Business Models
- Supporting publisher migration work and on-boarding of new partners by providing introductory advice for new publishers in the network
- Acting as a consultant, to recommend relevant Rakuten products, to increase adoption of tools, to empower Publishers to maximise monetization opportunities
- Creating appropriate one-pager, gather and file presentations for new partners to communicate those new opportunities to the CS-teams via E-Mail, Webinars, etc.
- Overseeing fast development of a newly joined publisher portfolio with the goal of driving new active partnerships (click and order active)
- Liaison for publisher needs – reporting insights, payment reconciliation and partnership approvals.
- Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with the key contact(s) for selected partners through webinars, meetings, emails, calls and support tickets
- Overseeing key region, and developing go-to-market strategies, if required during the onboarding process
- Supports the Clients Services (CS) group, by dedicated publisher proposals, communications, or market insights
- Key advocate for publisher partner at key events, sponsorships and advocating for Rakuten
- 2-5 years’ experience in Publisher, Supply or Affiliate Marketing or similar account management)
- Ability to identify KPIs and report them and analyse performance for own portfolio of new business
- Fluency in Italian is a must
- Speaks Dutch or French (preferred)
Technical /functional expertise
- Affiliate Marketing experience, with some publisher technology or tools (reporting, API’s, tracking)
- Ability and willingness to learn publisher integration capabilities through tools and products
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PPT and Excel (data pivoting)
- Good problem-solving capabilities, always looking to improve
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, plus strong presentation skills
- Takes ownership and accountability of own initiatives and portfolio, often working autonomously, but coached by senior team members
- Take 1-2 internal projects per year
- Developing, maintaining and extending relationships
- Excellent understanding of partners business potential to help increase cross-network performance (local and global development)
- Setting, meeting and exceeding partner goals/KPIS, with ability to report on metrics
- Excellent problem solver, taking the initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Partners with Regional Publisher Team leader, to recommend improvements and efficiencies, for increasing number of partnerships.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with client services organisation, to support client needs whilst aligning to developing publisher KPI’s
*****About Rakuten Advertising:*
Rakuten Advertising provides advertising technology and consumer insights to the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands around the world, Rakuten Advertising unites technology, client strategy and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance. Its foundation of advanced technology, data and strategic services positions Rakuten Advertising to offer a differentiated suite of advertising and marketing solutions, while constantly pushing the industry forward. It is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. With access to Rakuten’s diverse media properties and audiences, combined with an award-winning performance network and proprietary consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and sustain long-lasting loyalty. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Ukraine the United Kingdom and throughout the United States. Learn more at www.RakutenAdvertising.com.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.