Junior Analyst, Campaign Optimization
Responsible for the execution of analyses that address specific client issues or initiatives. Produce client and operational reports, identifying trends and issues utilizing a range of analytic techniques and tools. Liaise with client services, network development, and operational personnel to ensure the appropriateness of underlying assumptions and interpretations. Provide direction internally as it relates to client analytics solutions/services.
- Deliver client analytics and reporting activities, support client relationship building, and overall project management of externally focused analytic deliverables.
- Maintain and update Campaign Optimization methodologies, tools and templates to allow for the successful execution of analytic deliverables. Support the ongoing development of the Campaign Optimization group capabilities by sharing innovative approaches and solutions with the broader team
- Participate in various activities to support the growth of the Campaign Optimization group including:
- Development and maintenance of appropriate documentation regarding analytic approaches, metric definitions, etc.
- Other Campaign Optimization group projects as directed by Campaign Optimization leadership.
*****Required Skills and Experience:*
Candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in analytics/reporting and/or data management. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Analytical Skills – Analyzing and synthesizing information to understand issues and identify options. Able to translate business requirements into reporting/analysis requirements. Ability to utilize / expand prospective business models.
- Technical Abilities - Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint 2007/2010. Strong experience with Pivot Tables, macros, VBA and SQL. Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence, Python, R Studio a plus.
- Managing Diverse Relationships – Ability to relate well to a wide variety of diverse styles of people, types, and classes; open to differences; effective up, down, sideways, inside, and outside; builds diverse networks; quick to find common ground; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats everyone as a preferred customer.
- Organizing and Planning - Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work, balancing resources, skills, priorities and timescales to achieve objectives.
- Adaptability - Ability to respond and adapt to changing circumstances and to manage, solve problems and provide solutions in a climate of ambiguity.
- Communicating Effectively – Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Team Player – Proven ability to manage strong working relationships within the company. Able to complete tasks and work cooperatively with others.
Who Are We?
Rakuten Advertising provides advertising technology and consumer insights to the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands around the world, Rakuten Advertising unites technology, client strategy and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance. Its foundation of advanced technology, data and strategic services positions Rakuten Advertising to offer a differentiated suite of advertising and marketing solutions, while constantly pushing the industry forward. It is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. With access to Rakuten’s diverse media properties and audiences, combined with an award-winning performance network and proprietary consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and sustain long-lasting loyalty. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Ukraine the United Kingdom and throughout the United States. Learn more at www.RakutenAdvertising.com.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.