Email Marketing Manager
KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
KonMari is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to lead its email strategy, execution and optimization. This role reports to the VP of Content & Brand in Los Angeles.
- Develop and maintain yearly email marketing calendar based on brand initiatives across ecommerce, digital content, entertainment, books, Consultant program and events.
- Lead ESP migration.
- Manage weekly, automated and triggered email programs.
- Lead design and functionality of all email templates.
- Increase email deliverability, open rates, click through rates and conversion while decreasing email cost YOY.
- Implement dashboard for tracking all email analytics; synthesize and report weekly to team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business – including copy and creative – to execute email marketing calendar.
- Create A/B testing schedule and modify copy, creative, send times, send days and frequency of emails within segments based on customer behavior.
- Monitor new trends and make recommendations that keep KonMari’s emails beloved and at the forefront of the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Statistics or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in digital/email marketing.
- Experience working with ESPs and email vendors – Klayvio and Mailchimp a plus.
- Knowledge in CAN-SPAM and email best practices.
- Email HTML code editing and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of customer lifecycle management and churn prevention.
- Flawless organization and communication skills.
- Experience in lifestyle goods industry a plus.
- Strong analytical background and experience using analytics tools, including GA.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective cross-functional collaboration.
- A nuanced understanding of the KonMari Method™ and underlying philosophy is essential.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.