Rakuten, Inc. is the largest e-commerce company in Japan, and third largest e-commerce marketplace worldwide. We seek to empower merchants to deliver Omotenashi, a hospitality mindset, which helps sellers create lasting relationships with customers. Along with the global marketplaces, Rakuten supports an ever expanding list of acquisitions and strategic investments in disruptive industries and growing markets.
We are looking for two talented Corporate Recruiters.
This role is located in both our San Mateo, CA and New York, NY office locations.
You are creative and driven with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You will be responsible for identifying candidates and generating a pipeline to best assist the hiring managers. The ideal candidate is also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. You should be capable of managing a requisition load of 20 or more.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process and ensure a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience
- Passively source qualified candidates, review resumes and prescreen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Partnering with Recruitment Coordinators and Sourcers to adhere to the Recruitment Process
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Use competitive intelligence and industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels
- Maintain recruitment database and adhere to our process
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (marketing, product, creative, corporate functions, etc.)
- In-house, full-cycle recruiting experience preferred
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology
- Expert-level knowledge of applicant tracking systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Taleo, JobScore), LinkedIn and other recruiting technologies
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Rakuten
Prior experience with working in fast-paced startup environment is preferred
Eligibility to work in the United States without any form of sponsorship is a requirement for this role as Rakuten will not be sponsoring for it.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.