Interested in Sales at Rakuten Marketing?
Rakuten Marketing’s Sales team is accountable for building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at some of the largest e-commerce companies, focusing on new customer acquisition for Rakuten Marketing’s products which include Affiliate Marketing, Display, Paid Search, Social, Mobile and Attribution. We enable top e-commerce businesses to grow online sales and acquire new customers.
Our commission structure offers tremendous upside and our Sales Executives are extremely committed, dedicated, and have the spirit to go the extra mile for clients.
- Seek out and build relationships with industry contacts for new business opportunities
- Identify and develop new advertiser sales leads within assigned territory
- Produce a high volume of sales related activity (cold calls, presentations, proposals)
- Represent Rakuten Marketing at trade shows, seminars and industry events
- Formulate and present strategic presentations
- Work closely with internal team members during the RFP process to define a sales strategy that meets client and Rakuten Marketing needs
- Understand our competitive landscape to effectively sell against competitors and position Rakuten Marketing as the market leader
- Sell major new accounts in timely sales cycle while maintaining an active pipeline
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets
*****Required Skills and Experience:*
- 3+ years of sales experience in a consultative sales environment
- Experience selling Affiliate Marketing, Display, Search, Attribution, Social and/or Video is highly desired
- Proven record of generating new revenue and exceeding sales quota
- Experience selling software solutions to the C-level suite at Fortune 100-1000 companies.
- Proven record of success in a consultative selling environment
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Rakuten Marketing: Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, our integrated marketing solutions span affiliate, display and search. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. Rakuten Marketing empowers marketers to transcend the conventional and achieve the full potential of digital marketing. We deliver data-driven personalized ad experiences that engage consumers – across screens, platforms and traditional publishers – and influence them to purchase. Our commitment to transparency provides consumer journey insights that allow us to continually optimize for performance.
Rakuten Global: Rakuten Group is one of the world’s leading internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. Rakuten is expanding globally and currently has
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.