Customer Success Manager
Rakuten Ready builds a next generation cloud platform to connect stores and restaurants for mobile ordering. The Rakuten Ready platform bridges the divide between online and bricks-and-mortar stores and restaurants, delivering mobile convenience for shoppers in the communities in which they live, work and play. Customers include Nordstrom, CVS, Pizza Hut and Boston Market. Rakuten Ready fosters a work environment that is respectful, fair and welcoming and we hire according to these values.
Customer Success Manager
Our mission on the Customer Success team at Rakuten Ready is to develop deep relationships with our customers to make churn a non-event. To do this, we must constantly be thinking outside of the box and taking a consultant-like approach.
In short, we succeed by making our customers successful.
To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (or Account Manager) to work with some of our most valued and largest clients.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business development, data analyst, project manager to some of the largest companies in the world.
If you’re interested, keep reading!
* Consult on large and complex implementations of Rakuten Ready directly with the customer
* Be the dedicated contact pre and post sales. Working closely with all departments to ensure alignment for successful deployments from pilots to post pilot
* Proactively build relationships with our clients to understand their pain points and how we can uniquely solve them
* Work with the sales owner to ensure successful renewals and upsells
* Be the voice of the customer internally to product, engineering and sales teams
* Work collaboratively with the marketing team to build customer references and case studies
* Be a constant “rock lifter”. Always looking for areas to optimize
* Travel and meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time
* 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise-level customer success, account management or similar roles
* Innovative, passionate, self-propelled, customer-focused, and results-driven leader with a “can do” attitude
* BA/BS Degree
* Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
* Someone who thrives in a fast past, quickly evolving environment
* Bonus points if you’ve been in e-commerce or retail tech
See what it's like working at our Crimson House West campus in San Mateo, CA!
Employment eligibility to work with Rakuten and it's brands in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rakuten Americas at a glance
Rakuten Americas focuses on E-Commerce, Curated Web, Canada, and United States. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and San Mateo. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.
More jobs at Rakuten AmericasView all jobs
Similar jobs to Customer Success Manager at Rakuten Americas
3D body scanning and body prediction IP to solve major global problems
Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
The Cure for Corporate Blindness
No more paper, just send a Digital Check!