Optimizing Healthcare Access
Frontend UI Engineer₹5L – ₹30L
About Radix Health
We have a simple, but ambitious goal - make it easier for people to see their doctors
Join our fast-growing team that is transforming patient access. Learn more at https://www.radixhealth.com/join-us
Working at Radix Health
Are you looking for a place where growth opportunities abound, where you'll have the freedom to forge your own path, and where you can feel good about the work you're doing?
We're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare, constantly seek to make themselves better, love challenging problems, and never say never. We honor diversity and creative thought. We are committed to building an environment that challenges you, but where you can also have fun. As a growth-stage startup, we offer competitive compensation packages that reward hard work and long-term growth.
Perks at work
- Chance to work on real life problems in the healthcare industry.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, Advanced technology stack , knowledge sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development plan.
- Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits covering employees and their families.
- Genuine work/life balance served here.
Our Recruiting Process
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at Radix Health.
The stages include:
- CV review
- A little coding/Logical challenge
- Technical Interview(s) with team
We value your time and we move fast and provide feedback at every stage of the interview.
If you like being at the place where decision making is quick then you are on the right track
"First and foremost, you are a passionate developer. You love coding, and take pride in producing elegant, performant code and ensuring its correctness. We need people who are self-starters and have a drive to meaningfully impact our continually improving product suite."
Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Education : BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech/MCA/MCS in Computer Science or Information technology or Matchs/Statistics or similar.
- Skills : 0-3 years of experience in developing large scale front-end architecture of systems.
- Professional communication skills
- Basic knowledge of AWS will be a plus
Comprehensive health benefits
Health is important! We’ve got you covered with medical, dental, vision, and even telehealth benefits.
We all need to plan for retirement. We offer a robust 401(k) plan with an 8% match.
No vacation tracking
We are all adults - we trust our team members to establish the right balance between work and time off.
Innovate every day and have the freedom to contribute your ideas. Rapid growth means opportunity!
Comfortable work environment
We embrace a casual dress code and offer free snacks, soda, and beer to keep you fueled.
We move fast and work every day with smart, fun people who are committed to transforming healthcare.
Radix Health at a glance
Radix Health focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Health Care Information Technology, and Software. Their company has offices in Atlanta and Pune. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.