Social Network for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Social Media InternNo salary
Radius Agent is the fasting growing mobile network revolutionizing the Real Estate industry. We are seeking a Social Media Intern to work with the Radius team to create, curate and promote engaging content across all social media channels to drive awareness of the Radius brand, product and programs. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to develop real, practical experience while adding value to a dynamic team. This is a part-time internship, and requires a commitment to work 10-15 hours/week from our San Francisco office.
Qualified candidates will be highly motivated individuals who live, eat, and breathe all things social media. Ideal candidates must be working towards a degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or other related program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Marketing Team in creating the monthly editorial calendar and daily posts including the development of creative assets (videos, creatives, gifs)
- Review and analyze posts/campaigns to measure their impact and effectiveness based on established KPIs
- Report on weekly analytics of impressions, engagements, and earned media equivalency rate to determine outperforming/underperforming content
- Engage in online social listening to identify opportunities to insert Radius in the social conversation as a gateway to reach real estate influencers and experts
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated hands’ on experience producing engaging content on relevant social media networking sites and platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), with a focus on Instagram
- Data driven; able to make recommendations based off insights
- Trend-follower; obsessed with hashtags, emerging platforms, and strategic engagement
- Experience in scheduling social media posts on platforms such as Later or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Creative skills and an eye for design - experience in Canva or InDesign is a plus
- Professional, punctual, and collaborative
- Growth potential within the organization
- Opportunity to be a part of building something amazing!
- Professional development
- Frequent team outings**