Social Network for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Business Development Manager$85k – $100k
Radius Agent is the fastest growing mobile network revolutionizing the Real Estate industry. Our platform enables realtors to generate leads and close deals as part of a trusted network of industry professionals. Radius Agent was founded in 2015 in San Francisco, and has since expanded to offices in Bengaluru, India, and Broomfield, Colorado. Radius is funded by NFX, Sierra Ventures, AngelPad, Cota Capital, Innospring, Kima Ventures and some notable angel investors.
Qualified candidates are strategic sales professionals with demonstrated success in outbound business development. This role is a hybrid business development and account management role, and will present the opportunity for ownership over the full sales cycle. The ideal candidate will be organized, competitive, and a self-starter who is invigorated about the challenge of generating new partnerships for a growing Real Estate startup.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive partnership growth with executive teams across agency brokerages and real estate firms in support of the Radius Agent referral marketplace
- Devise and execute strategic market plan, including prospecting, market analysis, and qualification
- Manage relationships with existing referral marketplace partners; advocate for their challenges, analyze their performance metrics, and upsell on new revenue products
- Work closely with our product team, concierge team and growth teams as the voice of the partners; provide product, process and pricing feedback to improve upon model
- Maintain thorough and accurate records, and report upon metrics to executive leadership
- Utilize best practices to create effective and efficient ongoing processes
- Strategize opportunities for mutually beneficial partnership with companies that have potential synergy with our existing products
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years experience in a business development or hybrid role
- Demonstrated success in driving new business and meeting/exceeding quotas
- Competitive and strategic; able to see and capitalize on opportunities to add value to prospective partners
- Experience using a CRM software such as Salesforce, Freshsales, etc.
- Previous experience in real estate is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Located within reasonable commute to/from the Embarcadero area of San Francisco
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Rapid growth potential within the organization
- Opportunity to create and own processes as the first person in this role
- Opportunity to generate, manage, and own full sales’ cycle
- Collaborative, passionate team culture
- Frequent, fun team outings
- Relaxed dress-code **
- Competitive Salary
- 401K with 3% match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
Radius Agent at a glance
Radius Agent focuses on Mobile, Real Estate, Private Social Networking, and Real Estate Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Broomfield. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Radius Agent has raised $6.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.