Social Network for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Director of Growth Marketing$120k – $135k
Radius Agent is the fastest growing mobile network revolutionizing the Real Estate industry. Our platform enables realtors to generate leads and close deals as part of a trusted network of industry professionals. Radius Agent was founded in 2015 in San Francisco, and has since expanded to offices in Bengaluru, India, and Broomfield, Colorado. Radius is funded by NFX, Sierra Ventures, AngelPad, Cota Capital, Innospring, Kima Ventures and some notable angel investors.
We’re currently looking for a Director of Growth Marketing as a performance-driven, creative, hands-on marketing leader within our organization. Qualified candidates are bold thinkers who are motivated and passionate about marketing, optimization and driving growth. The Director of Growth Marketing will own strategy for the Radius Agent brand. This includes researching, planning, and managing our marketing function, leveraging a variety of channels, including email, text, video and social. It’s our hope you’ll bring ideas to the table, so get ready to roll your sleeves up. This role offers the opportunity to manage and oversee a small marketing team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead marketing strategy, branding and execution for Radius Agent
- Own growth dashboard and report upon metrics to senior leadership
- Strategize and execute additional avenues in marketing and product to drive growth
- Oversee a small marketing team including the Marketing Operations Manager to create and manage existing organic growth levers (email, text, video, and social) to drive customer acquisition for Radius Assist from Radius network users and otherwise.
- Own product marketing to drive organic interest into our paid products through methods including: SEO, CRO, targeting, website
- Collaborate with design, sales and customer success teams to drive activation, product engagement, and brand awareness
- Develop go-to-market plans and launches
- Be a player-coach who not only executes, but also coaches and develops an awesome marketing team that you will help build.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-7+ years experience in digital marketing, branding and/or product marketing preferably in SaaS, B2B/B2C, or tech related industries
- Has previously succeeded at implementing and executing growth marketing processes for a rapidly growing startup
- Management experience overseeing small marketing team
- Data-driven; able to use analytics to drive strategy, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI and drive conversions
- Proactive and self-starter with natural leadership ability
- Entrepreneurial and flexible, can shift gears and add value in different areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Located within reasonable commute to/from the Embarcadero area of San Francisco
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in relevant field
- Rapid growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Fun, frequent team outings
- Relaxed dress-code
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance (Radius pays 85% of cost)
- Flexible PTO policy