Social Network for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Lead Back End Engineer₹20L – ₹35L • 0.0% – 0.05%
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
*Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
*Identifying appropriate use of architectural best practices
*Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
*Selecting the appropriate service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
*Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost-control mechanisms
*Ability to identify which services meet a given technical requirement
*Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications
*An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
*API optimization for rendering complex front-end data seamlessly
* B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution
*5+ years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
*In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language ( Preferably PHP, Python and Go lang )
*Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
*Hands-on experience with deployment and management services
*Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
* Experience in building highly scalable, high availability services with large-scale distributed, asynchronous and stateless architectures.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
*Bonus points if you have worked with PHP& Go Lang.
* Experience as a Tech lead managing tasks with back-end engineers while coding themselves.
* Get real development from talented leaders, the incredible potential to grow
* Be part of an incredibly strong team that's building something amazing
* Health Insurance benefits
Meet your team
Radius Agent at a glance
Radius Agent focuses on Mobile, Real Estate, Private Social Networking, and Real Estate Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Broomfield. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Radius Agent has raised $6.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.