Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)No salary • 5.0% – 5.0%
*Must have matching abilities with the position description
*Must be local to Charlotte
*Must be a U.S. Citizen
*Must be dedicated and committed
*Must be able to dedicate ~20 hours/week, talent, and your own money to cover expenses
~5% Equity Company Ownership, No Salary
Radiance VR, Inc., based in Charlotte, NC, is an American high-tech consumer electronics manufacturer that designs, engineers, and markets virtual reality personal computing systems.
Radiance is recruiting for a bright and experienced Chief Marketing Officer to come onboard, and be focused and dedicated on leading and managing the overall Company marketing duties.
New challenges arise everyday that requires creativity and sharp problem-solving skills, as well as tenacity, courage, and the ultimate competitive spirit.
This leadership position is highly cross-functional between roles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Serve as the top marketing leader in the Company
• Eventually lead all marketing teams
• Define and execute on the Company's overall market focus; with seen & unseen markets, unexpected & expected customers, and unexpected & expected interests.
• Determine product-market fit, and perform marketing feasibility studies, and customer discovery sessions to understand customer problems and needs - ultimately satisfying customers.
• Build in systematic practices. Define and execute the Company's overall marketing, sales, and distribution strategy
• Define and execute the Company's go-to-market strategy
• Define the Company product pricing structure
• Identify and establish strategic partnerships and/or alliances
• Define and execute Radiance’s brand strategy
• Foresee, anticipate, and quickly react to the changing market conditions and competitive dynamics and reshape, as needed, the Company's strategy and plans based on real-time market scenarios
• Execute multi-channel marketing on a daily basis
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have 10+ years of experience in high-tech marketing in a leadership position
• Must have previous experience leading a marketing team
• Must have demonstrated previous successes in technology marketing
• Must have previous demonstrated experience and successes bringing a product to market
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s in Marketing
Work from home policy
Radiance VR at a glance
Radiance VR focuses on Consumer Electronics. Their company has offices in Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Radiance VR has raised $60K of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.