Chief Financial Officer (CFO)No salary • 10.0% – 10.0%
Radiance is searching for a bright, strong, and experienced Chief Financial Officer to be a co-founder to come onboard, and be focused & dedicated in making critical decisions with regards to overall Company financial management, cash flow, capital, and financial controls.
New challenges arise everyday that requires creativity and sharp problem-solving skills, as well as tenacity, courage, and the ultimate competitive spirit.
This leadership position is highly cross-functional between roles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Serve as the top finance leader in the Company
• Conceive, define, and execute the Company's overall financial strategy
• Focus on cash flow, and place great emphasis on captial and implementing financial controls in place.
• Lead, drive, and secure Company funding. Engage in activities and investor relations at the Seed, Angel, and Series institutional investment level
• Conceive and create detailed strategic business plans and financial presentations for Company strategic direction and investment
• Financial foresight and oversight for long-term sustainment. Overseeing the overall financial well-being of the Company.
• Lead, and oversee all financial and business strategies, risks, and management with regards to Company activities
• Create detailed financial projections and Pro Formas
• Lead and be responsible for Company financial management and taxes
• Executive Treasurer responsibility
• Interpret and understand basic legal documents
Qualifications and Skills:
• 15+ years of experience in the high-tech industry with Finance
• 15+ years of high-tech business experience
• Must have previous experience leading a finance team in the high-tech industry
• Previous demonstrated experience & successes raising funding at the Angel and VC level
• Previous proven experience and successes bringing a product-to-market
• Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting
Work from home policy
Radiance VR at a glance
Radiance VR focuses on Consumer Electronics. Their company has offices in Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Radiance VR has raised $60K of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.