CyberConverged Data Security Platform
Senior Software Engineer - API Guru$80k – $160k • 0.0% – 0.05%
RackTop Systems is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join its CyberConverged data management platform team, primarily focused on creating high-performance durable REST APIs.
RackTop is the pioneer of the CyberConverged Data Security market, and is revolutionizing data storage by embedding complex security and compliance capabilities directly into the data system. At Racktop, you can be an influential part of a fast-growing team where your contributions directly impact the company, industry and community.
This position will be focused on developing APIs in the golang programming language, but you don't have to be a Go expert to fit this role. We were all C#, Java, and C programmers long before we discovered the beauty and power of Go!
• Develop high performance APIs using the Go (golang) programming language
• Develop REST and RPC based client and server applications
• Design cross-platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
• Experience with concurrent (multi-threaded) programming
• Experience interacting with SQLite (or other SQL based) and MongoDB databases
• Experience working with the Atlassian Jira, BitBucket, Confluence suite
• Experience working in a high-pressure, fast paced agile development
• Desire to work in a fun environment with a great company culture
• Security application development experience desirable
• Golang experience a plus
• Must be a US Citizen
• At least 5 years of experience programing in an statically typed language
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is desired
RackTop Systems at a glance
RackTop Systems focuses on Enterprise Software, Storage, Data Security, and Data Privacy. Their company has offices in San Diego, Virginia, and Maryland. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, RackTop Systems has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.