Platform automating high-yield property portfolio returns through short-term rentals
Data & Ops Analyst$60k – $80k • 0.0% – 1.0%
- About the position -
Rabbu is seeking an experienced individual to be a key part of a team that is using technology to change the short-term rental hospitality industry.
As Data & Ops Analyst, you will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance oriented culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals. Your experience with other fast growing technology companies will help you craft efficient and effective systems for the entire organization while taking direct responsibility for operations, business development, and vendor management. You will also successfully run day to day operations in order to allow CEO to focus on growth, building partnerships/networks and promoting the vision.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential job Functions
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Lead the revenue management process by ensuring offering is always competitively priced.
• Help develop sprint goals, monthly goals, and quotas based on statistical analysis and trend analysis
• Write reports and put together presentations on a regular basis summarizing key insights from the data and distribute to the leadership team and the broader company
Skills and Expertise:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Rabbu
-Who We Are-
A team consisting of self-made and self-taught entrepreneurs with previous start-up exit experience.
We are problem solvers. We are proactive and hate being reactive. We look at challenges as opportunities and not as problems. We like to work hard. We aren't afraid to get our hands dirty if that's what it takes. We are innovators and outside-the-box thinkers. We are driven and passionate to be successful.
We are built on a culture of autonomy, understanding and freedom of expression.
You won't find any micromanagement in our office. We want to work with people for whom we would work for. Everyone at Rabbu is empowered to make decisions that they believe are in the best interest of the company. No second-guessing mistakes, just lessons learned. Our team is dedicated and works hard but we encourage and often require time-off to be taken.
When it comes to our customers, we live by the mantra of "how would you like to be treated in their situation". We understand that things happen that are out of our customers control so we will do everything possible to make the situation right even if the outcome is not ideal or economical for us. Our believe is that in the long-term, those initial sacrifices will more than payback for themselves.