Our mission is to grow and share the world's knowledge
Customer Success Manager (Mumbai)
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people's heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
As the founding business team in India, we have the opportunity to fundamentally shape the future of Quora in India. We are setting up a fast-paced startup here and will be engaging with customers in a more meaningful way than the typical sales experience. We’ll advise and even challenge our advertisers if it will help them to be more successful on Quora. We strive to be a team our advertisers and agencies look forward to interacting with the most because of the experience and value we deliver. Being part of this team means collaborating with our global counterparts and extending Quora’s culture and values in India.
About the Role:
Drawing upon all available resources, metrics and Quora product knowledge, you’ll provide insights that will optimize ad campaigns and determine which creative content works most effectively. We value direct and timely communication paired with creative insight. You’ll partner with and advise our advertisers to help them build success on the Quora advertising platform. As an early member of the team, you’ll have additional responsibilities such as onboarding and training new team members to help establish and cultivate relationships with Quora’s most strategic business clients.
Ideal candidates will have business experience in an agency or sales environment as well as experience managing complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders and participants. The successful candidate will also have experience in/around paid social and direct response/performance marketing campaigns. You will be a great fit for this role if you love problem-solving, pattern matching, digging into the data, being creative, making presentations, advocating, exploring and checking off your list of to-dos.
This position is based in our Mumbai office.
- Grow performance advertising revenue by managing the entire campaign lifecycle with a particular focus on post-sale optimizations
- Leverage campaign data insights, creative thinking and product knowledge to consult customers with strategic and tactical recommendations
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to campaign delivery and optimization
- Conduct regularly scheduled client calls to communicate key campaign performance metrics
- Create and deliver business reviews that demonstrate the value of Quora to performance marketers
- Analyze and leverage insights into customers’ organic conversations on Quora to best illustrate the opportunity for marketers via paid and organic channels
- Identify and upsell opportunities within accounts at the optimal time in the campaign
- Be a voice for our customers by identifying client needs and collaborating with cross-functional partners to provide solutions for those clients
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing and communicating opportunities for new approaches
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing, optimizing and planning performance campaigns from either client or publisher side
- 2+ years experience translating analytics into insights and recommendations and delivering optimization strategies
- Exemplary verbal, written and listening communication skills with clients at all levels of seniority (up to the C-level) while respectfully challenging clients on strategic decisions
- Experience with campaign performance optimization demonstrating critical and creative thinking to identify ways to improve performance and scale of campaigns
- Prior track record of working autonomously to overcome barriers while working collaboratively as part of the bigger team in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience managing, optimizing and planning performance campaigns from either client or publisher side
- Search and social media campaign experience
- Passion for Quora's mission and goals