Digital transformation platform for business process management and workflow automation
Full Stack WordPress/PHP Developer₹3L – ₹4L • No equity
About the Role
As a Full Stack WordPress Developer, you will work closely with the marketing team on the design, development, improvement, and maintenance of our product website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
• Work with the marketing, UX team and other stakeholders to understand website design and functionality requirements
- Develop custom code or customize plugins to meet functionality requirements e.g. RoI Calculator, Price Calculator, Custom carousel controls, Exit Popups, Custom forms with advanced validations and integration with CRM etc. • Build responsive web pages for all devices and screen resolutions • Manage and improve the website backend including database and server integration • Integrate relevant WordPress themes and plugins • Conduct performance test and Improve website performance • Work with our digital marketing leader to improve website SEO • Troubleshoot and resolve website front-end and back-end issues • Create HTML landing pages, campaigns, and forms
- Maintain the website in terms of Performance, SEO, Security etc.
- Ensure all code written is as per coding guidelines and industry best practices
- Adhering to the timely completion of the project with good quality and coding standards.
- Ready to take the ownership and committed to meeting the deadlines without any monitoring.
• B.Tech / M.Tech in computer science or IT, BCA / MCA, or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience on WordPress development, including custom themes, plugins, and integrations
• Hands-on experience building responsive WordPress websites independently, from scratch
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues. • Good understanding of UI/UX • Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus • Ability to manage projects • Excellent time management skills • Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail • Self-starting, with a sense of urgency • Good communication skills, especially spoken and written English
Quixy at a glance
Quixy focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.