We help people quit addictions, starting with nicotine
Sales Development Representative
Quit Genius is on a mission to empower people to quit their addictions and become the best version of themselves. Our flagship program is an all-in-one tobacco cessation/e-cigarette program that combines digital therapy, nicotine replacement therapy and wearable technology to deliver holistic support to smokers looking to quit.
We have reached a pivotal stage in our growth and have the unique opportunity to build a dominant position in a hyper-growth market. In a short space of time, we have scaled our platform to over a million users and a dozen enterprise clients. Quit Genius is the only digital addiction program validated in a Randomized-Controlled Trial (RCT) with a further 6 peer-reviewed research studies published. We have also demonstrated industry leading quit rates.
Quit Genius has raised $14M to-date and our investors include leading venture capital funds such as Y Combinator, Semper Virens and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. In this role, you will lead the generation of qualified leads for our Account Executives. You will be the first point of contact for the Quit Genius sales team and will generate interest and demand for the Quit Genius product to large self-insurance employers and consultants. You will help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the digital healthcare industry at large. Our ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder and has a passion to make a positive impact on the lives of millions.
- Identify, contact, and qualify the most important accounts and decision maker
- Excite prospects about Quit Genius platform by communicating the benefits of our program.
- Manage a pipeline of large self-insured employers (Mainly Fortune 1000) and consultant clients.
- Maintain clean records in all sales technology we use.
- Create and refine outreach content, sales messaging and qualifying techniques.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, and qualifying techniques.
- Generate qualified business opportunities for the sales team
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture
- Set up demos for our Account Executives
- Make 50+ dials per day and send hundreds of emails each week to get in touch with decision makers
- Consistently exceed qualified lead quota
- Bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm to work each day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Self-starter nature
- Grit and determination - not afraid of rejection
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Data driven and results orientated
- Very good organizational skills
- The ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- Experience using sales technologies
What you'll love about working at Quit Genius:
- Opportunity for accelerated career development. Promotion to AE within 6-12 months if high performer.
- A competitive base salary with variable compensation.
- Full Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- An awesome culture - check it out here www.quitgenius.com/careers
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Opportunity to join the executive team and significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the business as a whole.
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business.
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.
Quit Genius at a glance
Quit Genius focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Therapeutics, Personal Health, and Startups. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Quit Genius has raised $13.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.